Managing VAT obligations will be an ongoing challenge for businesses. With the passage of time, VAT legislation is likely to witness changes, which will have an impact on businesses.
Further VAT considerations will come into play with changes in business scenarios, such as the launch of new services, new transactions being added to your business, or with changes in your supply-chain structure. All these would need review and advice from a VAT impact perspective.
Since all the VAT related expertise may not be available to you in-house, it is critical that you partner with qualified, experienced and supportive partners, who can guide you in all VAT related matters.
PKF’s specialists can provide client focused advisory services on VAT related matters. Our dedicated VAT team can provide a range of VAT services. We can conduct a health check to review the current tax position of your business and provide relevant VAT advice. We can assist you on a range of VAT related issues, including all aspects related to VAT compliance.
In conjunction with other PKF member firms we can implement multi-jurisdictional reviews or cross-border strategies.
Our advisory services include the following:
- Conducting health checks to current tax positions and related advisory;
- Review of internal controls and procedures including review of documentation;
- Clarification drafting (for FTA) – Seeking the correct VAT impact for the proposed transactions;
- Retainership Services – On-going advisory, updates, assistance in compliance etc.
- Conducting training for in-house personnel to be abreast with the VAT updates