New CEO for PKF International Ltd.
PKF have announced the appointment of James Hickey as the new CEO. A self-confessed challenger and a strong champion of raising the visibility of mid-sized companies – James has been hand-picked to take PKF to greatness. And he’s certainly no stranger to the network setup, having served as CEO of the Alliot Group since November 2012.
New Technology Manager for PKF International
A.J. Meade joined PKF International in January 2019, as Technology Manager based in London, UK. Meade replaces Phil Broadbery.
North American Network
PKF O’Connor Davies, LLP, announced that:
- Batchelor, Frechette, McCrory, Michael & Co. (BFMM) with 4 partners and over 20 staff, based in Providence, RI; and
- GKG CPAs, an accounting, consulting and financial services firm with 6 partners and around 40 staff, based in Chestnut Ridge, NY;
have joined the firm. PKF O’Connor Davies now have 11 offices in 5 states of the USA.
New CEO for PKF East Africa
PKF East Africa has announce the appointment of Alpesh Vadher as the new Chief Executive Officer with effect from 1 January 2019. Prior to his appointment, Alpesh was the Managing Partner for PKF Kenya in Nairobi and was the Executive Regional Partner for PKF in East Africa. He has also been a keen cricketer and represented Kenya in two ICC Cricket World Cups, in years 1999 and 2003.
PKF International Limited has reinforced its presence:
- within Germany with PKF Fasselt Schlage opening 3 new branches in Dusseldorf, Erfurt and Magdeburg;
- within South Africa with the admission of independent member firm PKF George;
- in Armenia with the addition of Audit Service LLC as an independent member firm in Yerevan; and
- in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam with the admission of Precision Consultancy as an independent exclusive correspondent firm.