BRITISH ACCOUNTANCY AWARDS
The British Accountancy Awards were held at The Hilton Park Lane, London, on Friday 13 October 2017. The four independent member firms in the PKF Network that were shortlisted for different awards were: PKF FPM, PKF Littlejohn, PKF Cooper Parry and Johnston Carmichael. And the winners were PKF FPM who won the Mid-Tier Firm of the Year Award and PKF Littlejohn who won the Innovation Project of the Year Award.
Feargal McCormack, Founder and MD PKF-FPM with the award
NEW MEMBER FIRMS
We welcome the following new member firms to the PKF family during the last quarter of 2017:
- PKF Audit Azerbaijan, Baku, Azerbaijan;
- PKF Forenzika Prima, Rijeka, Croatia;
- PKF Knjigovodstvo Prima, Varaždin, Croatia;
- PKF Tax Consulting Anticic, Zagreb, Croatia;
- PKF Macedonia, Skopje, Macedonia;
- Thida & Partners Limited, Myanmar;
- PKF Bredin McCormack Rewcastle Dunedin, New Zealand;
- PKF Octagon in Johannesburg, South Africa; and
- PKF TAG in Pretoria, South Africa.
Their addresses, and the contact details of their International Liaison Partner, are available on the PKFI website (www.pkf.com).